Death Really Scares Me

The older I get the more panicked I get.  I have panic attacks thinking about death....not fun at all.
I am 44 and I keep thinking my life is at least half over.  I don't want to die.  I don't want to ever leave my family, friends, pets, etc.  BUT I know the end will come.

My chest hurts most of the time now because I obsess over death.I panic to the point of not being able to move, not able to breathe, my head spins, my chest pounds.  I feel like the end is so near and it freaks me out.During the panic attacks I can picture my family and friends after I am gone.  I can picture leaving them.  I picture nothingness.  One minute here and the next minute nothing.

This happened to me after my parents passed away also...and I went through therapy.  I am thinking I need to go back.

Death is nothing like movies.  Once you are dead....you are dead.  There is no coming back, there is just nothing

I want o live forever!  I know I cant so I will settle for being the oldest person ever....110 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment